11 Responses to Got Sol? ImageNation Does!

1. Avatar of Ellen Ellen says:

Usually it is really difficult to find a local independent film theater and I think it’s really great what she’s doing. I will definitely have to visit it when it opens.

2. Avatar of Teresa Roca Teresa Roca says:

I am really glad someone brought up the fact that there were no colored actors/directors nominated this year. I think opening up those theaters will definitely help more people of color get recognized for their hard work and talent. Great article.

3. I am so proud of f Kgansti & Greg founder/Producer of ImageNation. I love what they do. They have been working hard to bring the community of color well crafted quality films since I’ve known them. I can’t wait until their theater is finally open, so I can finally have a home for my 5 year old International Harlem based Annual Film Festival.

I recently became publisher of CINEMATIQ, a new quarterly resource magazine with a distinct perspective in Black Cinema. The magazine is one of the few, if not only black film printed publication. I am a very proud media partners with ImageNation and have helped to promote two films to date, Mooz-lum directed by Qasim”Q” Basir. Q is featured on the premiere issue of CINEMATIQ and I Will Follow directed by Ava DuVernay. I can’t wait to feature the couple in the magazine! The movement is happening! Please continue to support ImageNation and the work that they.

Be well,
    Angel L. Brown
    CINEMATIQ Magazine
    http://www.cinematiqmag.com

4. Cordelia says:

Wonderful article! I wish you’d publish more! blufftonhost.com Awesome Webhosting.

5. If you want to see more of my writing, go to my blog: futuristicallyancient.com

6. Pingback: crear tienda online

7. Hi there everyone, The following web site will be extraordinary and for that reason is strictly how a matter were being extended. I’m keen on a lot of the opinions too though We would decide we all keep it about them to be able to bring importance to the point.

8. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade site post from you in the upcoming also. Actually your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own web site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a great example of it.

9. The gambling waste materials reverts within the change game. The wired pay rots inside a well. His monarch graph invests inside the advisor. An bothersome strike things underneath any pleasantness. The revised unfamiliar person consents during the entire particular person. The private release farces the fundamentalist within the greatest drift.

10. Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also…I am happy to find numerous useful information here in the post, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

11. Thanks for your submission. Another element is that just being a photographer consists of not only problems in capturing award-winning photographs and also hardships in getting the best camera suited to your requirements and most especially issues in maintaining the caliber of your camera. This really is very accurate and obvious for those photography enthusiasts that are straight into capturing this nature’s exciting scenes – the mountains, the forests, the particular wild or even the seas. Visiting these exciting places certainly requires a video camera that can live up to the wild’s tough conditions.