This page contains links and other information related to the art of teaching and pedagogy in operations research and operations management.
Please see my posts on the Baruch College Teaching Blog.
Teaching and Learning in the Popular Press
- “Tuning in to Jon Stewart, and Britney Schmidt” by T.L. Friedman, NY Times, 6-May-2005. [Friedman's "learning to learn" column]
- Brain Rules: 12 Principles for Surviving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School, by J. Medina, Pear Press, 2006.
- “Life and Music” by A. Watts, produced by T. Parker & M. Stone.
- “Participant-Centered Learning and the Case Method“, HBS.
- “Physicists Seek to Lose the Lecture as a Teaching Tool,” National Public Radio, 1-Jan-2012.
- “What makes a master B-school teacher?” by J.N. Byrne, CNN/Money, 28-Feb-2012.
- “Wealth or Waste: Rethinking the Value of a Business Major” by M. Korn, WSJ, 5-Apr-2012.