Welcome to my Blogs@Baruch!
This is your first post. I’m still in the process of editing.
My name is Manna Chang. Chinese name: Ming-Lai hence the middle initial is M.
A Freshman. Class of 2015.
I am rather a boring person but I do enjoy companies. The problem is I won’t able to contribute any comments if I cannot relate to it sadly. I am a listener, not much of a talker. However I speak the truth and I am honest about what I say.
1. Writing, especially when I don’t know what to write about
2. Stealing my food without asking
4. And more…
1. Food – Seafood in general, Japanese and Korean food on rare occasions because they are expensive.
2. Manga (Japanese graphic novel) – preferably Seinen and comedy
3. Japanese and (recently) Korean culture
4. Mind-boggling, twisted, mysterious, psychological related types of stories
5. Korean music
6. Watching Youtube videos of storm chasers chasing after tornados and supercell thunderstorm
7. And more…
What I Should Be Doing yet Don’t Do
1. Watching movies
2. Eliminating my procrastination habit
3. Develop a sense of interest to new things
4. Rediscovering my old interest
5. And More…