A little different from my First Post…
My name is Manna Chang. Hablo Cantonese, no hablo Mandarin.
A Freshman. Class of 2015.
Alumni of Fort Hamilton High School.
I am a listener, not much of a talker. I do talk and it doesn’t mean that I am shy if I don’t talk.
My brain tends to process slowly but too many thing or nothing is going through my head, so a concise, solid, and structure sentence may take a while to form.
1. Writing, especially when I don’t know what to write about
2. Stealing my food without asking
4. And more…
1. Food – Seafood in general, Japanese and Korean food on rare occasions because they are expensive.
2. Manga (Japanese graphic novel) – preferably Seinen and comedy
3. Japanese and (recently) Korean culture
4. Mind-boggling, twisted, mysterious, psychological related types of stories
5. Korean music
6. Watching Youtube videos of storm chasers chasing after tornados and supercell thunderstorm
7. And more…
What I Should Be Doing yet Don’t Do
1. Watching movies
2. Eliminating my procrastination habit
3. Develop a sense of interest to new things
4. Rediscovering my old interest
5. And More…
No comments yet »
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>