Tomorrow, (Tuesday, December 7), we’ll be going to the Angelika Film Center to see the 12:55 pm showing of “Inside Job,” a documentary about the financial meltdown of 2007.
Directions to the Angelika Film Center
- Get on one of the cars at the front of the downtown 6 train at 23rd Street.
- Get off at the Bleecker Street station.
- Walk to platform exit by the front of the train, which leads you to a transfer to the F train and, more importantly, to an exit one block from the theater; keep walking through the station heading to the exit labeled “NE corner of Broadway and Houston).
- When you come up out of the exit at the NE corner of Broadway and Houston, cross Broadway, walk past the Crate and Barrel, and the Anglika Film Center should be right there on Houston (at the corner or Mercer Street)
- Here’s a map showing the exact location of the theater.
Information about the Movie
- Scott, A.O. “Inside Job.” New York Times. New York Times, 7 Oct. 2010. Web. 6 Dec. 2010.