We encouraging you to contact the appropriate study abroad advisor listed below with any questions.
Please see the list of programs below and click on the links to access program flyers.
- Shanghai, CHINA – Chinese Language and Business
- San Jose, COSTA RICA – Transcultural Nursing and Global Health in Costa Rica (faculty-led program)
- Galapagos/Quito, ECUADOR – Overseas Honors Program: Evolution, Ecology and Conservation in Ecuador and the Galapagos
- Guayaquil, ECUADOR – Spanish Language and Culture
- Florence, ITALY – Italian Language, Art History, Drawing and Digital Photography
- Rome, ITALY – Fine Arts, Italian Language, and Travel Writing
For information regarding the application process, please visit our website: http://www.csi.cuny.edu/international/forms/StudyAbroadApplicationPacket.pdf. The application deadline for all programs is October 15th. Please note that Macaulay Honors students applying to the Galapagos/Quito program should not complete the standard CSI application. An online application will be available shortly through the Macaulay program.
For program-specific questions, please contact the appropriate advisor listed below:
- CHINA - contact Russell Davis, Russell.Davis@csi.cuny.edu
- COSTA RICA and ECUADOR – Renee Cassidy Renee.Cassidy@csi.cuny.edu.
- ITALY – contact Satoko Fukai, Satoko.Fukai@csi.cuny.edu.
Renee Cassidy, Study Abroad Advisor
Center for International Service
College of Staten Island, The City University of New York
2800 Victory Boulevard, Building 2A, Room 206
Staten Island, NY 10314