Women Entrepreneurs In The Americas: the main barriers women face

I found this article regarding Women Entrepreneurs In The Americas.

Public-private partnerships will focus on small and medium-sized enterprises and address the main barriers women face.

http://www.voanews.com/policy/editorials/americas/Women-Entrepreneurs-In-The-Americas–148004115.html

I’d like to share with you.

Enjoy

3 Responses to “Women Entrepreneurs In The Americas: the main barriers women face”

1. larisajovteac Says:
    Avatar of larisajovteac

Very interesting and useful article, especially for women entrepreneurs who seek help to scale up their businesses. WEAmericas helps women get access to training, markets, and finance. In addition this organization helps women connect to networks and resources.

2. hoover f5912900 for sale Says:

Wonderful blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely confused .. Any suggestions? Many thanks!

3. bowflex 5.1 bench Says:

Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to look it over. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and excellent design.