I had a few thoughts about features to incorporate in the site that I wanted to put in writing. One idea that I think we should consider for the East 20s food site is the whole phenomenon of “coffee-house journalists ” — reporters who set up shop in a coffee house and look to other patrons for story ideas and sources. The Washington Post carried out an experiment like this over the summer and the results were interesting. Here’s a story that includes some other examples. It seems to me that given our desire to reach out to the community, we might want to experiment with this ourselves.

And on a quick note, I am interested in this open-source technology that offers streamlined log-ins for websites. It has modules that work with WordPress so it may be something we want to look at. Here is the link.

12 Responses to “Musings on coffee-house journalists and streamlined log-ins”

1.   samsung galaxy s2 tmobile Says:

I think this internet site has some rattling fantastic info for everyone. “Dealing with network executives is like being nibbled to death by ducks.” by Eric Sevareid.

2.   Adina Dunsmoor Says:

what are the benefits of green tea, There are certainly a lot of particulars like that to take into consideration. That may be a nice level to deliver up. I supply the ideas above as basic proposal but obviously there are questions like the one you deliver up the place an important factor might be working in trustworthy excellent faith. I don?t understand if greatest practices have emerged around issues like that, but I am positive that your activity is clearly recognized as a good game. Both boys and girls really feel the impression of just a second’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

3.   Lemuel Buchwalter Says:

sneak a peek at these guys, Could you be all for changing links?

4.   שערים אוטומטיים Says:

בוקר טוב לכל הגולשים, אני רוצה להמליץ על מאמר בנושא חשוב ביותר.

5.   Errol Khela Says:

I really wanted to make a simple comment to appreciate you for all of the fabulous concepts you are writing on this website. My time-consuming internet lookup has at the end of the day been paid with useful strategies to talk about with my great friends. I ‘d repeat that many of us visitors are undeniably endowed to live in a notable place with very many special people with very helpful guidelines. I feel somewhat lucky to have seen your entire website page and look forward to really more fun moments reading here. Thank you again for all the details.

6.   גני אירועים במרכז-מקומות לאירועים קטנים Says:

אירועים חוגגים במסיבת בת מצווה מומלץ! וגם ב גן אירועים קטן וגם ב אולם אירועים ברחובות

7.   Elke Deischer Says:

Real nice pattern and great subject material , hardly anything else we want : D.

8.   Risa Lobingier Says:

I have not checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess Iˇll add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it friend :)

9.   Lyle Giovanni Says:

cigarette electronique wikip�dia

10.   Peter Waisner Says:

Hi there, You’ve done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this web site.

11.   Toney Lente Says:

Hello, Neat post. There is an issue with your site in web explorer, might check this… IE still is the market leader and a good element of people will omit your fantastic writing due to this problem.

12.   best air Freshener Says:

The house should have furniture in it to be staged,
    but should not be cluttered with excess items.
    The actuator allows it to aspirate into a mist or tiny
    droplets. Ten CDC inspectors, Nine National Guardsmen, Eight Doctors fleeing, Seven nurses fainting, Six Priests a-praying… A ride to
    the Infirmary.