This article’s title just gives me the chills. I can’t believe what i was reading. Apparently, this woman just recently got custody back of her kid because previously she had left her 2 year old unattended in a car while going to smoke marijuana and passing out in a nearby park. First of all, how did she even REGAIN custody back? This is just ridiculous. What was the judge and jury doing. They should have waited for the woman to actually pass a drug test and make sure she was clean for at least a year until they let her have the kid back. Now look what has happened? This kid was innocent and he fell into the hands of a mom who was a drug addict and just a mess. This world is just so messed up that there are no words to describe it. This legal system? That is a whole different issue. I do not have a child but my sister just had a baby boy and I cant even imagine putting my hands on him. How could she have done that? She was probably under the influence but why would she even do drugs in the first place knowing there is a baby under her care? I am just so furious that the state even let her regain custody in the first place. It should have never happened.
- Accommodation Pattaya on Misbehaving Kids in Prison?
- buy youtube views on Technology Now Trumps 19th Century Criminals
- film porno on Gottfredson and Hirschi’s General Theory of Crime.
- xxx on Gottfredson and Hirschi’s General Theory of Crime.
- xxx on Request to revoke Cesare Lombroso commemoration in Milan in 2010