- Monique on Argentina’s economy Piggy bank Rootling around for cash. The Economist Mar 31st 2012
- Cornell on Argentina’s economy Piggy bank Rootling around for cash. The Economist Mar 31st 2012
- Motor Club of America on Argentina and Brazil largest companies
- long island basement waterproofing on Argentina and Brazil largest companies
- onebuckresume on Argentina and Brazil largest companies
Monthly Archives: April 2012
an excellent article about Brazil cosmetics and beauty market,
Hi All -Attached is an interesting article about Macy’s incorporating Brazilian culture into 300 of its locations. Of particular interest is that you will see in the last paragraph that Macy’s will now be importing new Brazilian products to sell in its stores, including Natura’s Ekos line. Macy’s Brazil Strategy – Department Stores – Retail – WWD
after our Natura case and visit, I believe you will surely find this article very interesting
believe that tells something about how the region is viewed by ‘those that matter’ as the WEF defines its members.
an interesting article on how the President is in fact taking control of Argentina’s Central Bank, and tunring it into a political device. ditto for YPF, the country large oil and gas company, to an extent that has led to talk about re-nationalization of the company.
yet another example of the non-sensible political/economic policies of Argentina, which are certain to get the country nowhere, under the best scenario.
Bloomberg Business Week 3/26/2012
not so good news from Brazil, and lesser good policy response to them.
obviously we are not the one who find Argentina trade policies unacceptable.